I am VARDAAN 👍
The capable PRADHAN
If you vote for me
Cauvery will do BETTER than it can !!!
😎😎

I am suitable for this post because I am an approachable student.
So you can always come up to me to talk to me, let me know your concern and lend me your precious advice.

So why do you need to vote for me -

1] Online platform- If I become the house prefect I would like to create an online platform ; a blog where all the Cauverians can approach me and share their ideas on various topics and aspects. By doing this I would increase participation among the Cauverians.

2] I'm confident that on sports day we will get closer to winning sports day, and I'll make sure I get house points by doing my school  work well.

 
This is VARDAAN, and I am here for you all,
Don't worry I won't let Cauvery fall
Hard work se hai bhari poori tanki,
Todha bahut funny hu aur todhe bahut funky
East or west everyone knows Cauvery is the best,
But whoever votes for me is the smartest !!

 




Comments